A dynamic and fast-growing network and telecommunications company based in Randburg is looking for a key account manager to join their team. Your role will involve attracting new business through the promotion, marketing and selling of existing products to customers. You will also be expected to expand existing business, supporting, assessing, training and visiting existing customers on a regular basis and to maintain good customer relations.
|COMPANY: Nerospec NETWORKS|
|JOB TYPE: Permanent|
|LOCATION: Randburg, Johannesburg|
|SALARY: Market Related|
|DATE POSTED: 19 September 2019|
|DESIGNATION: Key Accounts Manager||REPORTS TO: Group Sales Director|
- Perform sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
- Stay abreast of market trends and suggest innovation and new product development opportunities.
- Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan.
- Maintain profitable and productive relationships with customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
- Attend sales training and educational programs for professional development.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and personal visits.
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota.
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to sell company products.
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
Technical & Specialist Skills/Knowledge/Experience Required
- A minimum of three (3) years of sales or account management experience in a Network, Telecommunications or IoT field
- A relevant marketing, sales or commercial diploma or bachelor’s degree
- The successful candidate will be required to understand LTE, Wireless, vpn and point to point WAN topologies as well as internet services.
- ISP experience (or similar) is beneficial
- 3-4 years solution selling experience is ideal
If you believe that you fit the criteria above and would like to apply for the role, please use the APPLY button below and remember to include a detailed CV. Alternatively send your detailed CV and Cover Letter telling us what makes you ideal for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider that you might not have been successful in your application for this role