We are looking for a Senior, Intermediate and Junior Network Field Engineer with key responsibility for the Installation, integration and support to all network based and server supported technologies. Nerospec NETWORKS are leaders in innovation and technology, crafting unique secure layer 2 solutions, which provide business with lightning fast fully redundant reliable connectivity.
|COMPANY: Nerospec NETWORKS|
|JOB TYPE: Permanent|
|LOCATION: Randburg, Gauteng|
|SALARY: Market Related|
|DATE POSTED: 21 October 2019|
|DESIGNATION: Network Field Engineer||REPORTS TO: MD Networks|
- Install, perform integration and provide support to all network based and server supported technologies. (Experience with Microtik Routers and Wireless an advantage)
- Be prepared to travel to enterprise and retail sites to assist with trouble shooting, and to assist our network installation technicians.
- Coordinate with customers and perform troubleshoot to resolve all application issues and maintain relationships with vendors plus networking system.
- Install, repair and upgrade all network and provide technical and onsite support.
- Maintain quality of services and perform preventative maintenance.
- Manage new launched tools and software into product generating and promoting framework.
- Provide backup to NOC and manage operating field groups via upgradation.
- Provide support and technical backup to our enterprise links.
- Monitor and resolve and all customer trouble ticketing process as needed.
- Resolve solutions to technical startup/first-time installations.
- Provide support to IT sectors on regional basis and ensure growth and quality.
- Document specific statements for overhauling causes of networking issues and evaluate same.
- Analyze and identify data processing improvements by upgrading our database system.
- Manage all duties associated with preventing nationwide network degradation.
- Provide customer care service for all projects and for defined time period following completion of project.
- Prepare training material & provide training to new field installation technicians members.
Technical and Specialist Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- BSc in Computer Science or a BSc
- 0 – 10 years demonstrated industry experience
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with Microtik Routers and Wireless an advantage
If you believe that you fit the criteria above and would like to apply for the role, please use the APPLY button below and remember to include a detailed CV. Alternatively send your detailed CV and Cover Letter telling us what makes you ideal for this position to email@example.com. Although we endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider that you might not have been successful in your application for this role